Full course description
What you'll learn:
Get a legislative update, learn more about gun trusts, and hear from experts about justification and self-defense. This dynamic and thought provoking program will go over cutting edge topics relating to gun law and the constitutional right to bear arms. Those not seeking CLE credit will still find this program fascinating, educational and definitely worth watching!
- Constitutional Law and the Right to Bear Arms
- Legislative Update
- Guns in the classroom (House Bill 2656)
- Stand your ground
- Justification and self-defense
- Lessons learned from the George Zimmerman trial
- Ethical issues in contract drafting
- Avoiding malpractice and ethics violations in firearms matters
- Gun trusts
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 6.25 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0.75 hour(s) of professional responsibility.