Full course description
What you'll learn:
Learn about Healthcare as applied within Navajo Nation Law.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and its impact on Indian Health Programs
- National Health Update
- Self-determination contracting/Self-Governance compacting practices and issues related to health programs
- Discrete legal issues that tribes/tribal health programs face
- Economic/Political impact of tribal health programs on/off reservation
- Select Policy/Tribal Sovereignty Issues Related to Indian Health Programs
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 13 hour(s) toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 2 hour(s) of professional responsibility.