Full course description
What you'll learn:
Get your ethics credits without the inconvenience of having to leave your office! This program will review "what's new" in ethics based on 2013 decisions and rule changes. Learn about the various ways that people get in trouble with the State Bar. Learn how to avoid bar complaints and how to successfully navigate a bar complaint.
- Changes in ethics from 2013 to 2014
- Who's ethics have we all surpassed?
- Why .org domain names are now ethically acceptable
- Pen names and ghost lawyering, and other behaviors of new—age ethical lawyering
- Exactly what is the SBA ARC and what did they report on this time last year?
- Virtual law firms, sans bricks and mortar, but still charging fees, how does this work?
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hour(s) toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1 hour(s) of professional responsibility.