Full course description
What you'll learn:
Get advice on what you need to do when trying your next case in Maricopa County straight from the bench. Find out what the top-10 do's and don’ts are and learn ways to maximize your effectiveness in court. Finish the course with 2 hours of ethics “at the movies".
- How to try a case in Maricopa County
- Maximizing the Effectiveness of Trial Preparation
- Maximizing Effectiveness of Written Advocacy
- Maximizing Your Effectiveness Before the Court
- Maximizing Effectiveness Before the Jury
- Maximizing Your Record for Appeal
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 5.75 hour(s) toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 2 hour(s) of professional responsibility.